Monday, September 15, 2008

NCAA 09 Community Event in pictures.



You OS guys had your own guy there, but I'm just posting some pics for those interested.Your guy Paul a very, very knowledge NCAA hoops guy - something the EA guys noticed pretty quickly. Paul a very nice guy. I think his OS name is Tomba, not really sure ... forgot to ask. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE GAME HERE. THAT'S PAUL'S TERRITORY. I'M JUST PROVIDING SOME PICS.Anyway. Here are the pics.NCAA 09 producer Sean O'BrienNovell Thomas - the cat who finally understands game atmosphereConnor Dougan - NCAA gameplay guy who found Dave too tough on Dave's first day playing NCAA!www.konsolekingz.com's Dave Seeney and C.J. Peters. C.J. was never seen without his cellphone in hand. Check out their website. Very interesting.EA nerds with community nerds discussing NCAA 09 on day two of the event.5-wg.com's Shawn Drotar with EA Canada community manager Marcus "I kicked past the coverage when I picked a bride" Stephenson.Douglas "Dougie" Veney from www.stickskills.com. I didn't notice any actual stick skills, so I gave him my free EA Sports game. The youngest kid there by far, at age 20.After a 12-hour day playing NCAA 09 on day two of the event, I couldn't blame KonsoleKingz' Seeney for taking a nap. Sorry for the blurry pic. Just bought the camera and I am still learning how to use it.Dave's NCAA 09 cubicle on day two of the event. I have never played an EA college basketball game this long in my freakin' life ... and I am - seriously - pumped for the game's release. I know that sounds like some goof who got a visit to EA and got overly pumped, but honestly, give the game a rent. This is NOT March Madness.Just an overall shot of the cubicles.I'd call this the bang bus, but there were no hot women. Marcus needs to do something about that next time. That said, it was a very pimpin' shuttle to EA Canada in Burnaby, B.C. (a 25-minute drive from our Vancouver hotel).SOME NHL 09 LAUNCH EVENT PICSWe got an hour to check out the launch event. Very interesting. Nice looking women. Again - Marcus really wasn't doing his best to buy positive votes from the community. NHL Producer David LittmanLittman explaining the producers' decision not to include CPU sliders or the new defensive moves in the classic control config in NHL 09. :D Sorry Dave. Canadian TV personality "Cabbie" interviewing Anaheim Ducks' star Corey Perry. During an EAHL 6-on-6 game during the event between NHLers and no-names, Perry was explaining some EAHL features to stupid Dave who was muttering behind him "what the **** does that arrow mean?"General shots

No comments: