Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yet Another Status Report



Several days after the RLL show I've been doing absolutely nothing. But since I'm doing this for shits and giggles I might as well make something out of it.

- Since I forgot to post this like two weeks ago. I got new cats and note I said cats plural. Two little boy cats that go by Bobby and Max Aka Rambo (Since he's so fucking rambunctious). Pics coming soon.

- I've given up smoking weed for the time being until my ass gets another job. At this point I'm forced to go to Kings Dominion and do the same shit I did in Busch. But this time I'm gonna get paid $8 an hour, instead of 6.10.

- I'm slowly going insane again. Being cooped up in this house just makes me wanna do something stupid.

- I'm back playing 08 for the time being. Because I've played Test Drive Unlimited for the longest fucking time and after spending 4 days finding every single piece of road in the game and getting the Explorer achievement, I've pretty decided to take a long break from it until I get more games to play. I'm mostly looking forward into playing GRID and for some reason I haven't heard shit about a new Need for Speed game.

- Downloaded Evol Intent's latest album and Dieselboy's new comp Substance D. And equally they have some alright tracks, but nothing to write home about. Especially Substance D that fell flat on it's ass throughout the entire album, at most the album has only 4-6 good tracks. If your heavyly into DnB do yourself a favor and get The Human Resource instead.
Source

No comments: