Sunday, June 1, 2008

a lot to look forward to



I've been thinking about the upcoming future and it has me going like this :-D

This Monday, if the Red Wings win, they will get the Stanley Cup and be the champions in the. They won tonight to go up 3-1 in the series and I almost peed in my pants. I can't wait till Monday. Hopefully they can pull it off b/c they'll be in Detroit and I really want them to win it in Hockeytown. GO RED WINGS!

Wednesday is my last day of school. I'm pretty confident I will cry most of the day. I might do a cheer though when Dylan leaves though. :P As for the rest, I will miss them terribly this summer. I can't even think about going more than a week without seeing Liam. Sigh. Hopefully they'll call come visit me at SW this summer :)

My cousins aka sisters, Becca and Rachel, and Aunt Judy are coming into town one last time before they move to Canada. They're coming in on Tuesday I believe and staying for about a week. But the timing kind of sucks b/c I have work until Wednesday but I have to be at school all day Thursday for a workday/luncheon thingy.. ugh! I rather be with Becs and Rach before they move to another freakin' country. Then I work Friday night at SW. I just need to see when they're leaving so I can spend as much time with them as possible. They're my favorite people EVER!

Then I get my first blissful week off during summer. It officially starts! I adore summer. Best time of the year.. get to wear shorts, skirts and FLIP FLOPS! Here's hoping I get a tan ;)

Then in 13 days.. June 13th.. I fly to Boston to see TWIN!!!!! I'm so flippin' excited I can't put it into words. Disney World was simply the best vacation ever with her, but I can't wait to see her in her hometown.. in her element. I will admit I'm afraid of Boston and the north. But I like excitement and adventure so I'm hella excited! And besides.. what's to be afraid of upper 70 degree weather in June. Damn perfect. It'll be nice to get out the 100 degree heat and humidity. Heather, I'm coming.. get ready!!! :D

In 14 days.. two weeks.. June 14th, I turn 24! AHHHHHH!!! But I'll be in NYC with my twin partying it up like it's 1999. Instead of meeting Nick and Eric, I hope we meet Jimmy and Hunter. Could you imagine? ;)

After the big trip, June will be practically over but it'll be worth it. It's going to be a crazy next few weeks but I'm pumped. I love having my time filled with exciting times. Makes me happy to get up in the morning. :)

p.s. My Spurs lost, but I'm okay with it. IJust have to say though that I'm so proud of my Spurs. They get so much shit from the NBA and loser NBA fans, but that's okay.. all the fans you need are right here in SA.

p.p.s. Speaking of SA, I heard on the radio that according to MSN.com SA got ranked the no. 1 friendliest city in the country. WOO!!
Source

No comments: