Wednesday, March 19, 2008

spring starts soon



Currently, I'm not feeling well and am still trying to get over the effects of my sickness. I'll be fine and all. It's a good thing it happened over my spring break and not at any other week in the semester.

Spring starts tomorrow. The winter has gone by sort of fast at time and slow at other times. For the most part, it feels like the winter just came and went, and I feel that way about the school year. Usually, the last year goes by faster than the others. This one has been no exception. Spring should bring the sun out more as well as the flowers and plants. It's also a very good time in sports as the NBA, and college basketball championships are decided in this season. Best of all, my time in college is coming to its end. Between tomorrow and when the summer starts on June 21, a lot of things will become clear to me. I'll know what law school I'll go to (Emory sent me a rejection letter two days ago), I'll now be able to say that I'm a college graduate, I'll be able to say that I'm in good health (pending a physical), and perhaps I'll be able to start looking into finding my future wife.

In any event, it should be a fun and defining three months.
Source

No comments: