Friday, March 14, 2008

More games, and some art to be uploaded...



Well, I got three new Gamecube games today: Wave Race Blue Strom 2003, and Madden 2003. I love 2K3, and it's brought back a lot of memories of when I played the old games for SNES and N64. Speaking of which, if I get a chance, I should pick one of the SNES games. Anyway, Wave Race 64 was the first game I ever bought for the N64, and I loved it back then. It's held up pretty well in Blue Storm, but I can't wait to see if they have something in mind for the Wii. As for Madden... Well, it's not Tecmo Super Bowl, but it works, and it's football for the NGC.

What else... *looks at title* Oh, right. I haven't got it scanned in yet, but I'll soon have some of my little doodles from my sketchbook uploaded to my DeviantArt account. I'll post links when I get them up.

Anything else... Well, as soon as I get done with Mission 10 of my fanfic, I'll post them all up. Well, I've still got to go through as do a final spelling\grammar check, but other than that, they're ready. The reason I'm waiting is because Missions 1-10 sort of set the foundation for much of the next 25 Missions, and everything builds up from there.

BTW, Nintendo, you should have made the "Smiles and Tears" track unlockable in SSBB. That would have made up for not including Earthbound in the Masterpieces section.
Source

No comments: