Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Living on a prayer



I have said, many times, over the years that the Flyers only reason for existing is to break my heart. Year after year they have been overpaid and underperformed. But as the Orange and Black head into the conference finals against the heavily favored Penguins I find myself feeling a different, unfamiliar feeling...Pride. This team that was the doormat of the, finishing dead freaking last, this past season has improbably advanced to within 4 games of the Stanley Cup finals. They have done this by displaying heart, tenacity, and a stubborn refusal to bow down to teams that were probably better than they were. In short; all the reasons I became a Flyers fan in the first place.
So as we stand prepared to start another series against another team we "have no chance to beat". I wanted to take a second to say thanks for the ride so far, boys...and "Lets go Flyers!"

With that we roll the Cheesy Video!!!!! Woohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPST3NRuACM
Source

No comments: