Sunday, May 25, 2008

INTERNET *hugs* Reprise



Did I say I'd never leave the Internet again? WELL IT BROKE THIS MORNING. ARGH. Seriously. My wireless broke. My computer didn't think it had wireless. Like to got disconnected or something. So my dad looked at it....he didn't know what was wrong and was talking about OPENING MY COMPUTER TO FIX IT. NOOOOOOO. I told him No and got on the desktop and looked online and downloaded some drivers and finally one worked. It only took me forever to fix it. *rolls eyes*

Uhhh I went job shopping today. That was...exciting. *cough not cough* As [info]drvrpcksmsc said...No one is hiring now. It sucks majorly. I need a job. *sigh* Oh well. I'm doing online applications right now. They are laaaame.

I GOT MY TICKET FOR THE CON TODAY OMG IT'S SO PRETTY AND SHINY AND METALLICAR AND GOLD AND LINES AND G25 AND OMG I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED AND I WANTED TO SCREAM BUT I COULDN'T BUT I SHOWED EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY AND THEY THINK I'M CRAZY BUT I DON'T CARE AND IT SMELLS GOOD AND I LOVE IT


*koff* anyway.....uhhhh....went to my little sister's dance recital. Waaaay exciting. I have really awesome pictures tho. And I stole my Dad's blackberry and totally had the website refreshing automatically so I knew the score. Penguins lost DAMMIT. I was able to watch the last 5 minutes. What a disappointing last 5 minutes. Detroit scored twice. *facepalm* I'm so buying a Dallas Stars jersey in Dallas....one that says Winchester on the back. *hugs*

I'M BORED. I WANT A JOB. RIGHT NOW. BORED BORED BORED BORED...I KNOW WHAT TO DO. *bounces off to find camera* Oh did I mention sister and boyfriend are here for the weekend. *waves flag* Not. We're celebrating my birthday tomorrow *evil laughter* That will be fun. I insist we go see Indiana Jones and eat Mexican food. And eat cake. Cake is good. CAAAAAAKE.

Source

No comments: