Tuesday, February 12, 2008

NHL Trade Watch



As I continue my coverage of the's trading deadline, which will culminate with live blogging all day long on deadline day February 26th, I thought I'd pass this along for anyone who hasn't seen it.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=13256

As stated on the page above, this isn't my clip, nor that of the website I've taken it from. Full credit goes to a member of Peter's fan group on Yahoo.

It's a brief clip, but he certainly looks good in it for sure.

Deadline Coverage Breakdown

As reported on here, I will be live blogging all day long on Trade Deadline day, breaking trades as they happen to keep everyone connected as teams vie for what they think will be pieces of their playoff run (for the buyers) and their club's future (for the sellers.)

Coverage will begin this Saturday when I release an article that covers each team’s trade needs at the deadline, whether they are buyers or sellers.  

Then of course on February 26th (deadline day) I will be live blogging all day, beginning bright and early at 10 AM eastern time. As soon as a trade passes through my ears, it will pass through your eyes right here on Bleacher Report.  

I am looking forward to the Deadline Day fun, and I hope you will all join me as we break the's latest trades and break them down live as they happen. 


Source

No comments: