Thursday, October 16, 2008

Report: Frost Not Welcome At Coyotes' Camp



Good. Someone making a strong stance against Frost. I hope all 30 NHL teams take this same stance http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=2485...=headlines_nhl Quote: "I can't be strong enough about this, we don't want any part of David Frost," Maloney told the Toronto Sun. "He is not welcome here. This is the first I've heard about this, but I can tell you without a doubt, I don't want him here, we don't want him here, he will not be allowed here." Quote: "If young Keefe is in any way associated with Frost, he will not be coming to our camp," Maloney told the Toronto Sun. "He's a player targeted to play in San Antonio (of the American Hockey League). He played there last season and we had no problems with him and had no association with David Frost." "This is simple really, if Frost is connected to Adam Keefe, we're through with Adam Keefe. When I was in New York, we had Sheldon for a brief time. And I had a little exposure to this man (Frost). I didn't like it. And I don't want anything to do with him now."

No comments: