Saturday, August 30, 2008

Aiming For Vegas....



Tomorrow I will be leaving for a quick trip to Las Vegas. Really it is to meet up with family...well my mom. I will be back late Tuesday/early Wednesday. There will be some pictures naturally put up mid-week of course. Also, Dawn and I are headed for where the Las Vegas Wranglers play (The Tropicana Arena). They are an ECHL team but I always like to see arenas no matter if itsnhl, AHL, ECHL.The bottom line is the trip will not be dull. Put me in the center of city-life and watch what happens. Really just to enjoy the views and looking around....I am going to check out some of the odds boards to see what kind of odds some of the hockey teams are getting.So once again.....Thenhl Arena Podcast is on at 7pm PT tonight. I guarantee an interesting beginning, a great guest, awesome debate with callers, and an ending that you will not believe.Source

No comments: